How to link Aadhaar to Pan Card?
It is quite easy to link a PAN card to Aadhaar card. You can go directly to the e-filing website of Income Tax Department by clicking on the button “Go to Site” or by opening this (https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Services/LinkAadhaarHome.html) URL in one of your browsers.
To link PAN card to Aadhaar card follow these steps:
- First click on the button “Go to Site”
- After this a new form will open. Here you have to enter PAN, Aadhaar number etc.
- Here you have to enter all the information according to the Aadhaar card.
- If only the year of birth is written in your Aadhaar card, then you have to click on this tab (I have only year of birth in Aadhaar Card).
- After this, you have to enter captcha code then click on the submit button. After submission, a message will appear on your screen – your Aadhaar has been successfully linked to PAN.