How to Order an Aadhaar Reprint?
If your Aadhaar card is lost somewhere and you want me to get your Aadhaar card reprinted again, you can get it easily. But this is a paid service. For this, you will get Rs. 50 / – (inclusive of GST & speed post charges).
You can go directly by clicking the button “Go to Site” or open this (https://uidai.gov.in/)URL in one of your browsers.
Follow these steps to get Aadhar card reprint:
- First of all go to the official website of UIDAI (https://uidai.gov.in/) or you can go directly by clicking on the button “Go to Site”.
- After this a page will open in which the Aadhaar number or VID is to be entered and the CAPTCHA code is also to be entered.
- If the mobile number is registered in your Aadhaar, then click on Send OTP. If the mobile number is not registered, click in the box of “non-registered mobile number” and enter the mobile number. After this, click on Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP on the mobile number and read the terms and conditions given and tick it in the box.
- After this there will be a preview show of Aadhaar Reprint. But preview is not available for non-registered mobile number holders.
- After checking the details in the preview, click on ‘Make Payment’.
- After payment, you will get an SRN number which is to be noted and kept. You can check the status of your Aadhaar card with the SRN number.